AstaLive is a Multifunctional Super-Antioxidant supplement which contains Astaxanthin as a key ingredient derived from the micro algae Haematococcus pluvialis has very strong antioxidant properties to help guard against the effect of excessive free r ...
Wellness - Asta Live
AstaLive is a Multifunctional Super-Antioxidant supplement which contains Astaxanthin as a key ingredient.
Astaxanthin a xanthophyll carotenoid, is a naturally occurring carotenoid derived from the micro algae Haematococcus pluvialis has very strong antioxidant properties to help guard against the effect of excessive free radicals. Its main role is to provide the desirable reddish-orange colour in these organisms as they do not have access to natural sources of carotenoids.
In addition to its effect on colour, one of the most important properties of Astaxanthin is its antioxidant properties which has been reported to surpass those of β-carotene or even α-tocopherol (Vitamin E). Due to its outstanding antioxidant activity Astaxanthin has been attributed with extraordinary potential for protecting the organism against a wide range of ailments such as cardiovascular problems, different types of cancer and some diseases of the immunological system.
PraNutra AstaLive Multifunctional Antioxidant Supplement:
- Decreases the incidence of Ischemic stroke and
- Improves memory and learning.
- Maintain healthy vision and reduces eye fatigue
- Helps in boosting immune system
- Maintains healthy skin
- Lowers the gastric inflammation and ulcer
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Helps in maintaining healthy joints and muscles
- Improves the diabetes condition.
1. What is the active constituent of AstaLive?
AstaLive contains natural astaxanthin, which is extracted from the green algae “Haematococcus pluvialis”.
2. What is the daily requirement of Astaxanthin?
In India, up to 4 mg/day of astaxanthin as a supplement or food is generally recognized as safe. We recommend taking 4 mg/day based on the product approved by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India).
3. How does Astaxanthin work?
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. This effect might protect cells from damage. Astaxanthin might also improve the immune system functions.
4. Is it safe in pregnancy and Lactating mothers?
Due to lack of information about the use in pregnancy and lactation it is better stay on the safe side and avoid use.
5. When should I take the supplements?
We recommend taking 1 in the morning & 1 in night, along with the food.
6. How long do I need to take the supplements to experience the results?
It depends on your physical condition and build. However, based on our clinical data, we recommend you to take the supplement daily for at least three months.
7. Are there any interactions when supplements are taken along with other medications?
If you are taking any other medicines, seeing a doctor, or undergoing medical treatment, please consult your physician before taking the supplement. It is not intended for curing illnesses.