Terms and Conditions
- Demand Draft should be in favour of PraNutra Wellness Private Limited, payable at Bangalore. Cheques are not acceptable.
- By signing this form, the distributor acknowledges that he/she has thoroughly read and complies with terms and conditions mentioned in the Company’s Success Plan.
- Each applicant should be at least 18years of age at the time of application, to become a PraNutra Distributor.Signing of this form in no way makes you an employee or agent of the company
- This form is an application and an agreement to appoint an individual as a self-employed Distributor for the sale of PraNutra Products.
- Direct sellers are not permitted under any circumstances to market any product, which are not approved by PraNutra in their network.
- Every Business week begins on Saturday and ends on the following Friday. Incentives earned during one business week will be credited into the bank account of the Individual Distributor.Distributors are strictly prohibited to sell any products at discounted rate and must give them with the duly filled in customer receipt.
- Uniform home delivery charge is applicable for all the purchases made and shall be delivered till the last location with courier service. Delivery charge is not applicable, if directly picked up from the office of the company at Bengaluru.
- Distributors are strictly prohibited from doing any sort of promotion or to make claims of any kind through social media. Distributors may however use PraNutra official page for the above said purpose.A Direct Seller cannot sell or offers for sale PraNutra Wellness Products on e-commerce platform/marketplace.
- If a Distributor cancels his first order after the commission statement is generated and Returns the products. Replacement or refund within 30days from the date of sale invoice is accepted; only if the products are in unused and in Good physical condition and refund will be done upon deduction of the taxes, discount, payouts made already.
- Terms & Conditions mentioned in application form should be clearly explained to a new distributor while sponsoring.
- In case of an ID remaining inactive for a period of 11 months subsequent to activation, it will be terminated permanently.
- Distributors are strictly prohibited from changing their line of uplines subsequent to activation of their ID.
- Every Distributor must submit the scanned copy of his KYC, PAN Card, address proof and cancelled cheque before the end of first 4 weeks from the week of his enrolment; failing which he would remain unable to place a subsequent repurchase order.
- In case of failure in submitting the scanned copy of his PAN card, TDS of 20% instead of 5% would be deducted from the Distributor.
- Distributor must send a scanned copy of both the sides of the duly filled in and signed application form to email@example.com, failing which would amount to withhold of incentives.
- Distributors are prohibited from changing their sponsor subsequent to activation of the ID.
- Association of the distributor with any other Network Marketing Company or a ponzy scheme or money chain of whatsoever kind or any other valid reason which company feels so, will amount in the termination of distributorship.
- The registration is non-transferable. In case of any dispute, default or complaint, the Company’s decision will be final. All Disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Bangalore, India.
- I Authorize you to send SMS related to PraNutra on my mobile number registered with you.
for the latest update.
Any disputes, Bangalore jurisdiction prevails.